Atlantic EC Formula 5W-30 is an ultra-high performance engine oil blended with synthetic base stocks and the latest in additive technology. EC Formula 5W-30 is approved under Mercedes Benz 229.52 & VW Standard 504 00 and VW Standard 507 00 and is certified by the Australian Lubricant Association (ALA). It offers unparallel engine protection and cleanliness even under extended drain intervals. Atlantic EC Formula 5W-30 is also recommended for other European vehicle manufacturers such as BMW, Porsche, Mini and Skoda. It is also suitable for use in modern turbocharged, supercharged and naturally aspirated petrol engines and in a wide range of light diesel engines, especially those fitted with after exhaust treatments such as Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF’s). Always refer to the Atlantic Lube Guide for correct product application.
- Lighter viscosity ensures maximum oil flow rates lubricating critical engines parts during cold start-up.
- Fully Synthetic base stocks provide increased film strength and hydrodynamic lubrication between metal surfaces.
- Advanced additive technology reduces friction, decreases fuel consumption and extends operating life of engine parts.
- Offers advanced protection of Diesel Particulate Filters and Catalytic Convertors.
- Provides protection against Low Speed Pre Ignition (LSPI).
- Extended drain intervals.
SAE Viscosity: 5W-30
VW: Approved under VW Standard 504 00 and VW Standard 507 00