Atlantic Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluids do not contain mineral lubricating oils; they are based on high quality vegetable oil esters, which in comparison with mineral oil based lubricants are more easily biodegraded, less hazardous and more suitable for use in environmentally sensitive areas. They are much less likely to cause any harm to soil, waterways or other parts of the environment. These hydraulic fluids were developed to meet and exceed the current requirements of the agricultural, forestry, heavy commercial, construction and marine industries. Atlantic Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluids are available in ISO 46 and 68 viscosity grades.
Features and Benefits
- Specially formulated for use in environmentally sensitive areas.
- Easily biodegraded
- Contains no mineral oils or petroleum derived hydrocarbon solvents
- Low toxicity
- High Viscosity Index
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Excellent wear protection in hydraulic systems and gearboxes.
- High film strength and adherence to working surfaces
- Excellent lubricity
Meets the requirements of ISO 15380:2002
Classified under ISO 6743-4 as Type HETG